Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- All Skin Types|
- Sun Protection|
- TSA Approved|
A lightweight sunscreen with a self-adjusting tint that complements most skin tones while providing a healthy, hydrated glow. Featuring an exclusive antioxidant complex while protecting against the aging effects of UVA/UVB, IR-A rays and HEV light.
Awarded Seal of Recommendation by Skin Cancer FoundationLearn More
- Provides broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light
- Helps to protect skin from free radical damage and the appearance of photodamage
- Gives skin a healthy, hydrated glow
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin: Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica: Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- ZOX12®: Exclusive, 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that fights against free radical damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Water, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Mica, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Ferulate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Beta-Glucan, Ethylene Brassylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Panthenyl Triacetate, Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Simethicone, Ethyl Linoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Laurate, Steareth-2, Coco-Glucoside, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol,1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide,Iron Oxides.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.