- Helps improve the appearance of skin’s brightness and provides a more even skin tone
- Helps calm and soothe the skin
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- High potency microencapsulated retinol: Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Provides antioxidant protection
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Minimizes the appearance of redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Sulfite, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
Apply to clean, dry skin at night as the last step in your skincare regimen.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Wait 7 days after having a peel or microdermabrasion. Stop use if rash or irritation develops and persists. Product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun; wear a sunscreen with SPF 30 daily.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-tones and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol.