Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
- Dry + Sensitized Skin|
- Sun Protection|
For sensitive and post-procedure skin, this lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
Awarded Seal of Recommendation by Skin Cancer FoundationLearn More
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
- Zinc oxide 15%, Titanium dioxide 6.4%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Zinc oxide 15%, Titanium dioxide 6.4%
1,2-Hexanediol, Alumina, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cordyceps Militaris Mycelium Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Erythritol,Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Hexyl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Iron Oxides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Melanin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate,Squalane, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Water.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Dry, Sensitized + Post-Procedure Skin
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.