Radical Night Repair
- All Skin Types|
- TSA Approved|
Formulated with 1% retinol to help improve the appearance of skin texture, uneven pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles.
Please see below anticipated reactions and directions for use for this product.Learn More
- Helps improve the appearance of skin’s brightness and provides a more even skin tone
- Helps calm and soothe the skin
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- High potency microencapsulated retinol: Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Provides antioxidant protection
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Minimizes the appearance of redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Retinol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Bakuchiol, Bisabolol, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Lecithin, Oleyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citral.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
Radical Night Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.