Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
Normal to Dry Skin Dry to Sensitized Skin Sun Protection AM
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Titanium dioxide 6.4%, Zinc oxide 15%
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin
- Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan
- Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IRA rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol
- Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin