- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Titanium dioxide 6.4%, Zinc oxide 15%
- Protects against uva and uvb rays
- Fractionated melanin
- Provides protection against blue light (hev light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan
- Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX¹²® complex
- Contains vitamins a, c and e to help protect skin from free radical damage and ira rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol
- Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin