- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- at least every 2 hours
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of perspiring
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Octisalate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 3%
- Provide broad-spectrum uva and uvb protection
- Defends skin against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light emitted from the sun + electronic devices
- Exclusive antioxidant complex of encapsulated vitamins A, C, and E delivers 12 hours of defense against free radical damage from environmental aggressors