Daily Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- All Skin Types
- Sun Protection'
- TSA Approved
Water and perspiration resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex dries quickly with a sheer matte finish to shield against UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and HEV light. Protects while also hydrating.
Awarded Seal of Recommendation by Skin Cancer FoundationLearn More
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA + UVB rays
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Sunscreen
- Homosalate 10%: Sunscreen
- Octinoxate 5%: Sunscreen
- Octisalate 5%: Sunscreen
- Octocrylene 3%: Sunscreen
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer,Squalane, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Ethyl Ferulate,Isododecane, Lanolin Oil, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/SodiumAcryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- at least every 2 hours
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of perspiring
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.