- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Zinc oxide (20%), Titanium dioxide (1%)
- Provides broadspectrum uva/uvb protection
- Natural melanin
- Natural photoprotective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E
- Provides antioxidant properties
- Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application