Oily + Acne-Prone Skin AM or PM TSA Approved
- Helps neutralize bacteria-causing acne/breakouts
BEFORE AND AFTER
Wrinkle + Texture Repair and Acne Control for 3 months
In Office Treatment:
ZO 3 Step Peel® performed monthly for 3 months
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%
- Acne treatment and prevention
- Helps to retain hydration
- Green tea extract
- Pinebark extract
- Red tea extract
- Grapeseed extract