Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
All Skin Types Sun Protection AM TSA Approved
- Provides broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light
- Helps to protect skin from free radical damage and the appearance of photodamage
- Gives skin a healthy, hydrated glow
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%
- Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin
- Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica
- Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- Exclusive 12hour time release antioxidant complex
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots