Gel Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
AM All Skin Types Sun Protection TSA Approved
- Provides Triple-Spectrum Protection® against UVA + UVB, HEV blue light and IR-A rays
- Clear gel formula blends with all skin tones with a lightly hydrating, complexion-smoothing finish
- Antioxidant + plant stem cell complexes deliver all-day environmental protection while soothing skin
- Water- and sweat-resistant up to 40 minutes
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local clinic or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5% and Octocrylene 10%
- Provide broad-spectrum protection against UVA + UVB rays
- Melanin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract and Lupinus Albus Seed Oil
- Blend that defends against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light emitted from the sun + electronic devices
- Exclusive antioxidant complex of encapsulated vitamins A, C, and E delivers 12 hours of defense against free radical damage from IR-A rays and other environmental aggressors
- ZO-RRS2® plant stem cell complex and Bisabolol
- Help to further neutralize aging free radicals while soothing heated skin