Wrinkle + Texture Repair
All Skin Types Anti-Aging PM TSA Approved
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Supports the appearance of smooth skin texture
- Improves skin function and the skin’s ability to retain hydration
BEFORE AND AFTER
A 12-week independent third-party clinical study of 43 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Wrinkle + Texture Repair. Subjects represent females, ages 42–67, with Fitzpatrick skin types II–IV. Supported with the use of Gentle Cleanser, Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 and Hydrating Crème during the study.
Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply to clean, dry skin twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- 0.5% Retinol
- Supports collagen health
- ZCORE™ complex
- Helps improve the appearance of visibly sagging skin
- Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid