Retinol Skin Brightener 1%
All Skin Types Brightening AM or PM TSA Approved
- Promotes exfoliation to eliminate uneven skin tone and improve skin smoothness
- Supports skin’s resiliency against future discoloration aggressors
- Specially encapsulated to deliver a targeted, controlled release of retinol for maximized brightening
- Contains calming + soothing properties for improved product experience
BEFORE AND AFTER
A 12-week independent third-party clinical study of 46 participants to assess the efficacy potential of Retinol Skin Brightener. Participants represent females, ages 40-64, with Fitzpatrick skin types II-IV. Supported with the use of Gentle Cleanser, Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 and Hydrating Crème during the study.
Retinol Skin Brightener is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- High-potency retinol
- Improves skin texture + dryness and eliminates visible discoloration for brighter + smoother looking skin
- Oleosome delivery
- Targeted + slow release of retinol to maximize brightening benefits
- Proven skin conditioner that soothes and calms skin to improve product experience
- Brightening blend
- Provides added support for complexion normalization