Normal to Dry Skin Dry to Sensitized Skin Hydration AM or PM
- Restores hydration and soothes the appearance of visible redness
- With continued use, patients reported that their skin felt healthier and smoother, and was more hydrated and less red
BEFORE AND AFTER
A 12-week independent third-party clinical study of 42 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Hydrating Crème. Subjects represent both males and females, ages 25–76, with Fitzpatrick skin types I–V. Supported with use of Hydrating Cleanser and Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 during the study. Immediate benefits were determined 30 minutes post application of the Hydrating Crème.
Apply to clean, dry skin AM or PM as needed.
Have questions on the recommended order to apply your ZO® products? Contact your local physician or use our live chat to speak to a ZO® Skincare Specialist for more information.
- Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract
- Helps restore skin barrier function and hydration
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11
- Supports overall skin health
- Exclusive antioxidant complex of encapsulated vitamins A, C, and E delivers 12 hours of defense against free radical damage from IR-A rays and other environmental aggressors
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Provides fastacting skin soothing benefits