Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 (travel size)
- Provides broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light
- Helps to protect skin from free radical damage and the appearance of photodamage
- Gives skin a healthy, hydrated glow
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin: Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica: Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- ZOX12®: Exclusive, 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that fights against free radical damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone 3%,Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fatty Acid Ethoxylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Steareth-2, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Ethyl Linoleate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Ferulate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beta-Glucan, Potassium Sorbate, C14-18 Glycol Esters, PEG-6 Stearate, PEG-32, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.Hide Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.