- AM or PM|
- Dry + Sensitized Skin|
Temporarily relieves symptoms of severely dry skin while calming skin to soothe visible irritation and replenishing skin's natural moisture to aid in skin recovery
Awarded Seal of Acceptance by National Eczema AssociationLearn More
- Restores hydration and soothes the appearance of visible redness
- With continued use, patients reported that their skin felt healthier and smoother, and was more hydrated and less red
- Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract: Helps restore skin barrier function and hydration
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11: Supports overall skin health
- ZOX12®: Exclusive 12-hour time release antioxidant complex
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Provides fast-acting skin soothing benefits
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tetrapeptide-21, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltodextrin, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Severely Dry, Red + Post-Procedure Skin
Apply to clean, dry skin AM or PM as needed.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.
A 12-week independent third-party clinical study of 42 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Hydrating Crème. Subjects represent both males and females, ages 25–76, with Fitzpatrick skin types I–V. Supported with use of Hydrating Cleanser and Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 during the study. Immediate benefits were determined 30 minutes post application of the Hydrating Crème.