Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment
Triple acid treatment toner reduces the formation of acne, normalizes oil and the appearance of pore sizeLearn More
- Decongests pores, reduces breakouts and brightens post-acne marks
- Targets excess oil to mattify skin
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Salicylic Acid 2%: acne treatment and anti-inflammatory agent
- Mandelic Acid + Glycolic Acid: help to reduce post-acne marks and visible redness while improving skin’s texture
- Texture of pads: designed to offer non-abrasive smoothing benefits
Salicylic Acid 2%, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, SD-Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Urea, WaterHide Ingredients
Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product. Apply pad to affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For best results, follow with the rest of your ZO® Skin Health Regimen.
WARNING: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.