ZO 3-Step Peel®
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to help improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Provides antioxidant protection as well as visible anti-irritant benefits
Peel Solution: Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethoxydiglycol, Yellow 5
Retinol Crème Complex: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate20, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Glycerin,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 60, Stearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis, Leaf Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitol,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Diethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.
Hydrating Crème: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tetrapeptide-21, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltodextrin, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.Hide Ingredients
For Professional Use Only.
- The procedure for and use of ZO 3-Step Peel® can only be performed by a licensed physician or, if permitted by law, a properly trained specialist working under a physician’s supervision. The treating physician is responsible for informing a patient about potential medical risks and complications.
- The acid in the Peel Solution can cause severe burns. The Retinol Crème Complex can cause irritation. Keep the Peel Solution and Retinol Crème Complex away from children. Do not use on open wounds or eyes.
- Sunburn Alert This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and throughout the recovery period.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.