Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- Protects against UVA, UVB Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Octocrylene 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%: Provides UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Protects against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Silica, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric AcidHide Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.