Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Erythritol, Ethyl Ferulate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Homarine HCL, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Isohexadecane, Melanin, Methicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Nephelium Lappaceum Peel Extract, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Propanediol, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Squalane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.