Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- Protects against UVA, UVB Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Octocrylene 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%: Provides UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Protects against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Silica, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.