You found the perfect dress, but there’s still so much do before you walk down the aisle and say “I do.” Your big day is coming and it will be all eyes on you. So how can you make sure that your skin is ready for prime time? Start six weeks ahead on an intensive skin care regimen to purge pores, smooth lines and creases, and reverse pigmentation for a flawless look.
Try this simple and effective home regimen to look positively gorgeous from the rehearsal dinner to the honeymoon. Start at least 6 weeks ahead.
For normal to dry skin, start with this basic plan:
- Cleanse your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser that suits your skin type
- Twice a week use a mild exfoliant like ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish
- Add a brightening cream or serum AM and PM to lighten dark spots and even out skin tone – ZO Medical 10% C-Bright Vitamin C Serum
- Use a light serum or lotion daily that works to minimize damage and restore skin health – ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense
- Never leave home without an SPF30+ to protect skin from damage
For oily or acne prone skin, add these important steps:
- Use ZO Skin Health Offects TE Pads Acne Pore Treatment twice daily to prevent breakouts and clogged pores
- Avoid all skin care and cosmetic products that are not oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Cleanse and exfoliate diligently on your decollete and back to guard against pimples that may show in your dress from the front and the back
- See your ZO doctor if your acne increases due to the stress and hormonal flux of being a new bride